Thursday, November 30, 2006

Baby's on the way!

So I started this blog so I can share my pregnancy with my family and friends who I don't get to see as often as I want. Some of you are too far away and it seems there's not even enough time to hang out with the ones who live nearby. Hopefully, you'll be able to watch me grow and hear about all the fun stuff that's going on.

Right now I'm 12 weeks pregnant and heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday. WOW!! It was amazing. It's so crazy that I'm actually growing a baby in my belly. As of right now the baby's due date is June 14, 2007. We don't plan on finding out if it's a boy or a girl. It doesn't matter either way and I love surprises! This will be the biggest surprise of my life. Hopefully we won't be overloaded on green and yellow clothes. Black & white is more like it. Brandon already bought a black & white Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) onesie. And my mom bought some little black & white Nike booties! I love it! Margaret has already started spoiling the baby with his (or her) first present, a cute baby teddy giraffe. This baby is in for it. There will be more presents for him before he's even born!!

For once, I'm looking forward to having a nice big belly. My doctor thinks it's great that I'm a vegetarian. I was worried that they wouldn't like it. She thinks it is more healthy as long as I take my vitamins and don't just eat junk food. I've actually lost 5 pounds since my first appointment. I guess I should have cut out the beer and Pepsi when I wanted to lose weight. OK, I didn't really give up Pepsi, but I'm down to 2 or 3 a day now.

Well I hope to keep you guys updated and will post some pics when I start to show.

Keep in touch!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't believe how happy Roberta and I are about this. Im telling ya being a parent is one of the best things in the world. Nothing can compare to the feeling that you get when your child is born. There's no drink or drug that can compare.

If it's a boy can I call him Hulk Horgan?? lol