Waiting patiently. I was hoping Zoe or Maddox would come tomorrow (June 2) Uncle Bobby's birthday, but I don't think that's going to happen. Love the pictures. You both look so euphoric and happy. Enjoy every minute it goes by so quickly. Love you both. Can't wait to meet our new little angel.
The last few weeks of pregnancy can be pretty tough so hang in there soon enough you will have a beautiful child to love for the rest of your lives. I know you will have a beautiful family. I hope you have it before we come to visit, would love to see him/her.
You don't have to sign in to leave a comment. Just click on comments and then click other so you don't have to create an account! I love when my mommy reads to me, especially when she tells me all the nice things that are being said about me! Don't be shy, come on and tell me just how handsome I really am!
2 comments:
Nanny Here,
Waiting patiently. I was hoping Zoe or Maddox would come tomorrow (June 2) Uncle Bobby's birthday, but I don't think that's going to happen. Love the pictures. You both look so euphoric and happy. Enjoy every minute it goes by so quickly. Love you both. Can't wait to meet our new little angel.
hi lorri,
The last few weeks of pregnancy can be pretty tough so hang in there soon enough you will have a beautiful child to love for the rest of your lives. I know you will have a beautiful family. I hope you have it before we come to visit, would love to see him/her.
heather & troy
Post a Comment