Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My big cousin!

Last night I got to hang out with my big cousin Tina Marie!



I kept checking out those 2 ponytails she had and can't wait til I can start pulling them just like her dad used to do to my mom when they were little. I can't wait til next year to go to Storyland with her!! Then in a few years we'll be going to Disney together!! (Tina Marie is being Minnie Mouse for halloween and I'm being Mickey and they didn't even plan it! Our parents really must love Disney!!) I hope we fly there and don't don't drive like my mom said they did when they were young. Then again, they do have lots of funny stories about all the vacations they took when they were young. Disney, Storyland, Pollaces, Indian Head. It seems like my mom and her cousin Mike always had a good time together and I hope me & Tina Marie will too!!

No comments: