Wednesday, April 4, 2007

10 more weeks!

I can't wait to meet the baby. It's starting to make me crazy! I'm dying to know if it's Maddox or Zoe that's having these wild nights in my belly! It seems like it's only at night that the baby really gets moving. I've gained 15 pounds so far which the doctor says is good. I'm sure there's plenty more to come in the next 2 months. The baby's room has all it's furniture in, but still seems empty. I just want to go buy everything. It's a good thing we don't know if it's a boy or a girl. We've already been buying clothes and I'm sure if we knew we'd be buying alot more. Brandon bought a little Red Sox jersey already - 34 - Ortiz. He says that boy or girl, the baby will wear it anyways!

On another note, I can't believe I'm going to be 29 next Friday! Ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club.... 29 is worse then 28 but you get over it quickly just don't look in the mirror!! Seriously you are making it very difficult for me to buy the baby stuff because of the unknown gender thing we have going on....

Love Mags

Anonymous said...

Oh please you both sound like old ladies!

XOXO Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi Loriann, I hope you are ajusting well to motherhood. Im happy for you and Brendon. You both have a great looking baby.Keep me posted with new pictures. love lorna