Tuesday, May 8, 2007

37 days....and counting!

I'm really hoping the baby comes early, but everyone keeps telling me that with your first you always go late. I'm so anxious. I love being pregnant, but I am so ready to meet Maddox or Zoey. I'm so excited and it drives me crazy to sit at work all day when I just want to be home getting ready for the baby. Maybe snuggling with my kitties. It's so weird. I think my cats know that there's a baby in there. They both try to sleep up against my belly every night and purr really loud, then the baby starts moving around. I'm glad the baby and the kitties are bonding, but does it have to be in the middle of the night?!

We started the childbirth classes last Wednesday. It was actually really interesting. I thought it was going to be like a sit on the floor and breath kind of class, but it was actually really informative. While we were in the class, Twinkle Twinkle came on over the lodspeaker twice. They play it everytime a baby is born.

Next doctors appt is tomorrow.

No comments: