Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Almost there!

Today was another doctors appt. they're getting closer together now! I gained 1/2 a pound since the last appt for a grand total of 17.5 pounds. She said I'll probably gain about 5 more by the time the baby is born. She told me that I am a model pregnant woman because I haven't had anything wrong and have no complaints! I actually still feel great, besides being kinda tired. I'm sure that I'll really feel it in the next few weeks. In 8 days I will be considered full term and the baby's lungs will be fully developed. Basically I can have the baby anytime after that!! It's almost here!!! I can't wait for my shower on Saturday! I want to get everything set up in the baby's room so bad!! Only a few more weeks of work and then 12 weeks off!! WooHoo!!!! It's gonna be the best summer ever!

No comments: