I still can't even believe that I am a mom!!! It's so crazy that Brandon & I created this little person!! He's a good baby, but doesn't sleep as much as I thought a newborn would. He loves to be awake and looking around at everything. I think he's afraid he's going to miss something!! Just like his mom!! He's so curious. He LOVES to be held and I think he's already spoiled which I'm sure I will come to regret eventually, but I just can't put him down.
At his 2 week checkup on Friday he was just shy of 10 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long. I feel like I'm overfeeding him since he always wants to eat, but the doctor says it's fine. He's been eating 4 oz. every 3-4 hours for at least the past week. I don't know where he puts it!!



1 comment:
Dear Maddox,
Yes, you are very handsome!! I just want to pick you up and squeeze you :) I love the picture of you and Tina Marie. Your Mom and Dad and "Grandma" are so very proud of you as we all are, but you are also so very lucky to have all of them in your life. We might be a "little" crazy but we love each other. I can't wait to see you again and hopefully one day you will get to meet your cousins Chase and Owen (my grandsons).
Love you all,
Cousin Debbie
Post a Comment