Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

I'm slowly becoming more and more depressed. I'm DREADING going back to work. It's going to be so hard. I'll be working 4 days a week and Maddox will be staying with my mom, which is right down the street from my work so I'll be able to see him at lunch everyday. He's changed so much since he was born. It's absolutely insane! Thursday is his next doctors appointment and he'll be getting his shots. Not sure I'll be able to deal with that very well. He's still a really good baby and slept through the night a couple times already. He went on his first vacation to York Beach, Maine. He's already been on a few dates so far too! Too cute!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a little ham bone!! He's gotten big since July!! Can't wait to see this little stud again in Nov!! Miss you guys tons!! And love you lots. xoxoxoxoxox,
Auntie Steph :)