So, that Halloween thing was fun, but everyone was eating delicious candy and I didn't get to have any!! I got to dress up as my favorite character. We walked around the neighborhood at Grandma & Unc's house and everyone told me how cute I am!!

Thanksgiving was a good too. I got to have a whole turkey on my high chair, but they didn't let me eat it. I wanted it so bad. I guess I'll stick to the mush they feed me for now. So far I've liked it all except carrots. YUCK!! They mad me gag and I didn't know how to spit them out. DOUBLE YUCK!! I hope I don't have to eat those again for a while. I'm moving on to green veggies this week, then I get to try some with meat. Mommy doesn't want to taste those ones.
I'm very excited for this Christmas thing everyone keeps talking about! I can't wait to meet this Santa guy! I think I've been pretty good this year so I hope he brings me something extra special!! We have a big tree in our parlor now and lots of lights everywhere. I think it's so Santa will be able to find our house!

No comments:
Post a Comment