
Maybe he didn't understand me when I was telling him how good I've been. Last night he came to check up on me! He sure is a sneaky guy! Too bad Daddy wasn't there to see him. I think he would love to meet Santa!



In other news....my next doctors appointment is December 21st. That's my 6 month checkup and my last set of shots for a while. Phew! I bet I'll hit 25 pounds by then.
I started walking in a walker now. It's GREAT!! I can go anywhere. I'm all over the place now!

I'm going to my first Christmas party next weekend too!! All my friends are going to be there. Kelcie, Hannah, Jared, Justin, and 2 more who aren't ready yet! They're still in their mom's bellies!! I can't wait to meet Audra! Maybe Jared and Justin's mom will have another boy so I can have a boy close to my age to hang out with. My friend Kai will be close to my age, but I'll only see him in the summer. He lives in a belly in Florida now!!
I hope to see everyone real soon. We'll be home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Everyone is welcome to come by and visit us.
Here are some random pics for ya!!









Sleeping in my high chair!

2 comments:
Oh you're growing so fast little man!You are such a little ham! I am so glad that I got to see you and mommy at Kai's shower. I also can't wait for you two to meet him! He's still cooking but he might be here sooner than planned. Maybe we will have him as a Christmas present this year. Tell your mommy to keep the pictures coming.. I love to watch you grow! Miss you lots.
xoxoxoxo
Auntie Steph
He is so beautiful! I cannot beleive how big he has gotten! Me and my mother were both looking at them, many "Awwwwwwwwww he is so cute" coming from my mom! He looks just like his daddy!
Post a Comment