Wow!! I have teeth and am starting to crawl and trying to walk. This stuff is pretty exhausting!! I'm having so much fun though. I got my first haircut on my 9 month birthday. I didn't like it at all, but my mohawk does look good!! I had a doctors appt last week and I'm 25 pounds and 31 inches. I'm in the 97th percentile!!
Here are a few pics. I'll try to update again between playdates!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Holy Cow Maddox! Where has the time gone! You are such a big boy now. And you are sooo handsome with your mohawk! I'm so excited to see you and Mommy this summer and I can't wait for you to meet Kai. You will finally have a boy to play with!! I miss you guys so much and love you!!
Hey Momma and Maddox! You are such a handsome baby! When Chase and Owen come for a visit you, mommy, and grandma will have to come over for a visit!!! You are such a lucky boy to have such a fun mom. We saw you coloring the eggs for easter, so cute! Hope all is well!
You don't have to sign in to leave a comment. Just click on comments and then click other so you don't have to create an account! I love when my mommy reads to me, especially when she tells me all the nice things that are being said about me! Don't be shy, come on and tell me just how handsome I really am!
3 comments:
Holy Cow Maddox! Where has the time gone! You are such a big boy now. And you are sooo handsome with your mohawk! I'm so excited to see you and Mommy this summer and I can't wait for you to meet Kai. You will finally have a boy to play with!! I miss you guys so much and love you!!
Hey Momma and Maddox! You are such a handsome baby! When Chase and Owen come for a visit you, mommy, and grandma will have to come over for a visit!!! You are such a lucky boy to have such a fun mom. We saw you coloring the eggs for easter, so cute! Hope all is well!
Lisa and Debbie
OMG he you getting so big! I love the Mohawk! You are such a handsome boy.
Post a Comment