Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's been a while!!

Haven't updated in a while. I've been pretty busy with my playdates and all. Mama quit her job so she could stay home with me, but we're really not home very much!! I love being with my mommy more. I get to hang out with my friends all the time now. I'm the only boy, but we still have lots of fun. I'm trying really hard to crawl, but it's tough. Mommy says it looks like I'm swimming! I'm eating all kinds of fun foods now, but I really don't like the green ones. Mommy and Daddy sneak them in with the fruit and they think I don't know. I've been sleeping better lately, but still not every night. There's just too much to do to waste time sleeping!! I'm a busy boy ya know!!! Well here are some updated pics for ya!! More to come soon!!!!


Me on my first Christmas Eve!



My first Christmas!!!



I love the tub!!



My first New Years at Tiki Island!!



Me and Spyke love our Mama!!!



Me and Dada love the Patriots!!



Just hanging out!!



HEY!! What's with the pink??
Oh, that was when I was partying at Kelcie's crib!!!

No comments: