Tuesday, December 12, 2006

184 days to go!

So there's not much updating to do. I still feel good and am getting more and more excited. Especially with Christmas coming up and shopping for the kids. I can't wait for next year. I look at all the baby stuff and wonder if I'll be buying Santa suits or Mrs. Claus dresses. This means my pretty white tree will slowly turn into a Charlie Brown tree.

I'm not showing yet, but look in the mirror everyday just waiting for my belly to pop. I've seen some really cute maternity clothes, but it'll be cold for most of my pregnancy so I'll be hidden under hoodies anyways. I could get this shirt (click on it to read it). Maybe towards the end I'll get some cute clothes for the spring. I'll probably be a house by then and only want to wear sweatpants!!

No comments: