So I keep waiting for this belly to "pop" and I just can't tell if it is so I decided to start measuring. I didn't have a tape measure yesterday so I was 9 1/2 pieces of toilet paper. I wonder how many I'll be in June! I was probably 9 1/2 before I was pregnant. It doesn't look like it's got much bigger, but it's not so jiggly any more! (hehe)
"Trust your Instincts! When it comes to determining the sex of your baby, trust your instincts! Over 70% of women who choose not to know the sex of their baby before it is born guess the baby's gender correctly. "
I don't know if I'll be in that 70%. I don't feel like it's one or the other yet. My mom said she knew I was a girl, but the doctor said I was going to be a boy. Did they have ultrasounds back then? No, seriously did they? I have no idea. I've never seen an ultra sound picture of myself. My mom would definately still have that.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment