Saturday, December 2, 2006

Do blondes have more fun?

This baby has no idea that he is already changing me so much. I've had lots of fun as a blonde, but now I'll have a different kind of fun as a brunette. Even when we were talking about having a baby, one of my concerns was bleaching my hair. There's a big debate about whether it's ok or not. Some think it's fine while others think it can cause problems for the baby. I decided to stop bleaching my hair after 5+ years. Every time I did it burned my scalp and made my ears really itchy. Not sure why, maybe I was allergic to it. Who knows! So after not bleaching my hair for a couple months, I decided I had to do something. The roots were not looking so good anymore. I always wanted to dye my hair black, but was too scared. Not anymore! I did it and I love it! (For now) It's so different. So here are my before and after pics ! It's drastic and a lot to get used to! Believe it or not, this before picture is just about the only picture I have of myself since the wedding and it was Ashelley's pirate party.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I LOVE IT! BIG CHANGE BUT LOOKS GREAT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT BELLY POP!!

Anonymous said...

Oh p.s. that was me, steph, that left that comment..lol..