Thursday, January 25, 2007
2 doctors appointments down this week, 1 to go. I met with a nutritionist and she said it looks like I'm getting everything I need even without eating meat. My doctor still wants me to up my calories so they suggested eating power bars for snacks. They are not moving my due date up because we are sure that I am 20 weeks pregnant and she assured me that I am just having a big baby! Great!! That should be fun when the time comes! Tomorrow I go for another ultrasound to try to see the other side of the baby's face. Hopefully he/she will be a little more cooperative this time. I hope we get another set of pictures. I can't wait to see my baby again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The doctor also told you to stop drinking soda and start drinking Milk.... You don't want the baby having weak bones.... Why not try and Odawala bar?
Didn't I just have the same Milk conversation with you? Drink some Ovaltine with Milk (If you could see me right now you would know I was Gagging) I still can't believe that you are pregnant! Better you than me... I hate Milk!!
Post a Comment