Thursday, January 11, 2007
Feeling guilty
I can't believe I am still not gaining any weight! I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I never had any trouble gaining weight before. It seemed like I gained even if I didn't eat before. Now that I'm trying I just can't gain. I'm eating everything that I used to plus eating ice cream and stuff at night. I drink full power Pepsi instead of diet. You'd think that would put some pounds on. My belly is getting bigger so I guess the baby is growing. I've gained 2 inches on my belly in the past 3 weeks. We'll be able to see our baby for the first time on Monday via ultrasound. I can't wait!! Hopefully they'll give us some pictures so I can scrap baby's first picture! I guess I better start scrapping again. I want my baby to have a complete book of his or her life. Maybe someday I'll finish the books from my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment