Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby Horgan's first pictures!





I had my first ultrasound this morning. The baby was on the move so it was tough to get good pictures. She wants me to go back next week to try to get some better profile pics. It was crazy how we could see all the little details...fingers, toes, nose, lips. I couldn't see much since I was looking at everything upside down, but Brandon got a good look at everything! We told her that we didn't want to know and I was hoping she didn't give it away and she didn't. Easier for her! The pictures didn't scan very well so I'll have to have Brandon scan them at work so everyone can see them better. She measured all the baby's parts and according to the size she thinks my due date should be moved up a week to June 7th. I'll update again after we get Baby Horgan's second pictures next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! It's a baby!! Woo hoo I'm so excited for you guys!!
xoxox,
Steph

Anonymous said...

See there really is a baby in there!! YAY! He/she is going to be so spoiled. Just think less then 5 months til we get to hold him/her I can't wait to see him/her. If only we knew the sex that way I could just write one or the other !! HA HA I am so excited.

Love Auntie Margaret

Anonymous said...

As you can see from the second pic my baby is gettin' his grateful dead on.

Anonymous said...

How Fun! Adorable Can't wait to find out what it is! Hope you are feeling good. Talk soon. I am so Happy for you guys.

Love,
Sue