Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dr. Appt update

I had my 25 week check up yesterday and everything still looks good. I gained 9 pounds since my last appt. 5 weeks ago. I'm glad to finally be gaining weight, but I hope I don't gain 2 pounds a week from here on. I guess I should cut out that ice cream I have every night! My bllod pressure was fine and she measured my belly and checked my ankles. She said everything looks perfect. My mom came with me and we heard the heartbeat again. Everytime I hear it I just get a big smile on my face and can't even believe that there is another heart inside my body. It's such an amazing feeling to feel your baby is moving around. I tell Brandon that I wish he could know what it feels like. He feels the baby move every night and talks to him/her too! The baby is finally responding to voices. I can't wait for these next 3 long months to be over so I can enjoy the summer with my little Maddox or Zoe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. I love reading your blogs.. u are too funny! I want to see some pics of you woman! I wish i was there to see you grow and all that good stuff :( I miss u lots and glad to see you are doing well!
love,
chic