Friday, February 16, 2007

Getting hit on when you're pregnant!

I had a roofing convention dinner to go to on Wednesday. It was tough to find something to wear since I have a noticable bump now. I wanted to make sure I looked pregnant, not fat. It was at the EMC Club at Fenway. It was cool to see Fenway all covered in snow. Someone actually went out and made snow angels on the field. He had to be escorted out by security. That's what happens with a bunch of roofers at an open bar. Unfortunately, we couldn't bring guests so Brandon didn't get to go. Even though I was going out without him on Valentine's night he was still nice enough to drive us and pick us up so I didn't have to drive in the snow. I did volunteer to be the designated driver after all. I got hit on by 2 different guys that night. I was obviously pregnant and wearing a wedding band, but they were either too drunk to notice or didn't care. One guy was offering to buy me drinks. OK, weirdo! That guy actually had a mullet too! It was a fun night, but I was very tired in the morning. Who'd have thought that there would be a time when I would be soooo tired in the morning from getting home at midnight.

No comments: