YOUR BABY THIS WEEK...Week 24
Your baby is getting heavier to carry, and you may feel the stress. At the same time, you may experience profound joy, knowing your little bumpkin is growing healthy and strong! Your Baby: Your bundle of joy is looking more angelic every day, gaining weight (she's over 16 ounces or .45 kg), growing longer (over 8 inches or 20 cm) and filling out! Your baby is also starting to produce white blood cells, which will help fight infection after she leaves your body and enters the world. You may be surprised to notice that your baby responds to the sound of your voice or even the touch of your hand on your tummy by quieting down or occasionally increasing activity as a way of communicating with you!
This is so true. Sometimes I don't feel the baby for a while and then as soon as I put my hand on my belly, there's all kinds of movement. It's so crazy! I don't know if the baby hears my big mouth yet. I haven't noticed that. I finally started to buy some stuff now....well my mom did! We went shopping the other night and she bought curtains, little towels, little black onsies, and some other stuff! The baby's room is coming along now. Just gotta get the crib and stuff in there now! It's so exciting! Margaret and I are going to get massages in a couple of weeks. I'm getting the mom-to-be new life massage with aromatic body polish (whatever that is). It's for 2 hours!! I can't wait!!!! I wonder how many times I'll have to get up to pee?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment