Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to work!

Whoever these women were who wanted to have equal rights should have been put in jail for neglect. I can't even imagine that there are women who WANT to go to work instead of staying home with their kids. I won't vote, I won't drive. That's fine! I watched the movie "The Ex" last night and I was crying because the girl had a baby and was a stay at home mom. This really sucks! Monday will be my first day back to work and I'll probably cry. I can't even imagine if I had to send him to daycare. At least I know he'll be safe and loved all day by my mom (she'll hold him as much as I do, if not more), but I'll miss him so much. What am I going to do when he goes to school or moves out or gets married??? That's it, he can never leave me. He's getting so big, it's crazy. He sleeps through the night and is pretty good all day. We bought his Halloween costume already. He's gonna be Mickey Mouse!! It's so cute!! I can't wait!!















No comments: