Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm blessed!

It was so nice to see all my family and friends at my blessing party last week! I can't wait to be able to run around with all those crazy kids soon! It looks like so much fun. Maybe Jared and Justin will teach me and Hannah how to do the Hokey Pokey and the Cha Cha Slide.

My blessing ceremony was fun too! It was in Lynn at a big house near the beach. A nice lady said some really nice things about be and my godparents (Aunty Margaret & Uncle Paul) said the things taht they hope for me in my life....Happiness, health, success, even wealth! It was supposed to be outside, but it was raining. Mommy says it always rains on important days. It rained on her and Daddy's wedding and on some of their honeymoon! It rained on the day I was born too! Must be good luck!!





Today I decided to wake up at 3:30 am. I think it's because I'm so excited that my new friend Kelcie should be born today! Her mom, Katie, went into the hospital last night. I can't wait to meet her. In a few weeks I'll find out if Aunty Margaret and Uncle Cliffy are having a boy or a girl. I really need a boy to hang out with!


This is me in my rain boots. Mommy should've had me wear those with my tux if they're for the rain!



Me chillin' in my jumparoo! My favorite toy!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! You are wayy too cute and have grown soo much! I'm so sad that I am not there to watch you grow :( You all looked so beautiful in your pictures from your blessing, wish I had been there! I love your rain boots and your Korn shirt! I hope to see you in November when I come up for a visit! I can't wait for Kai to get here so that you two can meet and be summer time buddies!! Tell your mom I miss her soooo much and that she needs to call me to tell me all about your blessing!!
Lots of love and kisses,
Auntie Stephanie