Monday, September 10, 2007
Yup, it stinks!
Going back to work stinks just as much as mommy thought it would. I had been sleeping through the night lately, but not last night. I knew Mommy was feeling sad about something so I couldn't sleep that good. I just wanted her to hold me, I think she thought she was comfoting me, but really I was trying to make her feel better. She got up at 5:15 AM to take a shower and I layed in bed with Daddy for a while, but I was up and ready to eat when she got out. I was glad she got up so early so we could spend some time together, even if it was just to feed me & change my diaper I was all smiles and it made it harder for Mommy. She so wanted to stay home and just adore my smiling face all day, BUT that's not how it works right now, so she started having a mini breakdown, but pulled herself together. We were out of the house by about 20 past 6, hit Dunkin, and were off to Grandma's. Grandma and Unc were both waiting anxiously by the door. We went in and I was smiling and being such a ham for them. Mommy stayed for a few, but then it was off to work for her. She put my pictures in her office and talked me up to all her friends at work. She came to visit me at lunch while I was hanging out and having a great time with Grandma, Aunty Carol and my cousin Lorna. They were putting my jumperoo together and Mommy fed me, I peed on her, and then I was so comfy that I fell asleep. Obviously this is much harder on her than it is on me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment