Your Baby: This week, your baby begins to develop fat cells (also known as adipose tissue). As your baby grows, these fat cells are essential to maintaining heat production and body temperature. Right now, water makes up most of your baby’s body, but by the end of your pregnancy, more than three-quarters of his or her birth weight will be fat.

I think the nesting is kicking in. All I want to do now is clean and organize and make room for the baby. I can't wait to paint the room, get new rugs, shop for baby furniture! When will I ever find the time?! I'm not that worried about it though. I know I have lots of people to help me out. Now I'm on a mission to find a grey crib. I'm debating if it will be too boyish though. I guess if we knew what we were having it wouldn't be a problem. I'm having my ultrasound on January 15th and I hope they don't give it away to us!
1 comment:
Hi LoriAnn and Brandon,
That was so awesome what you sent me. I'm so happy for both of you, I'm sorry I haven't written sooner but I've been so busy, I don't even have time for myself. And I Love Love Love the crib. Buy it I Love everything about the room I never saw a crib like that not even the color. Keep me posted. Love, cousin Denise
Post a Comment