It seems like it's taking so long for June to get here. I feel the baby move all the time now and when I'm laying down you can even see my stomach moving. The second ultrasound went fine and we got to see the face better. I tried to buy some new clothes and it was a disaster. I thought it would be easier since most pregnant chicks get huge boobs, but I guess when you start with huge boobs it doesn't matter. So I didn't even buy one shirt. Ugh!
Now we're going to start working on the baby's room. Me & Brandon have Friday off so we are (well he is) going to paint if I can ever decide on a color. I just want it to be perfect and I know that once we paint I'm going to change my mind. We're going to order our furniture this week too. I hope everything I want will fit. We really need a bigger house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Loriann,
It's cousin denise. So you went to a spa? Glad you enjoyed it, and the breast rub. Ha! Ha! you don't need the drugs while your in labor, I didn't take them with both my boys and I was glad I didn't. But I have to tell you the best day of my life was my wedding day but the birth of a baby, you have no idea it is an unbelievable experience, I loved it, it's the greatest fealing in the world. Enjoy it. I know you will. Love, Cousin Denise
Post a Comment